Cello Health’s Cancer Progress conference will take place on May 4-6, 2021, virtually. Thanks to the generosity of the event sponsors, it is free to register and access partnering. Cancer Progress is now in its 32nd year and it is…
Cello Health’s Cancer Progress conference will take place on May 4-6, 2021, virtually. Thanks to the generosity of the event sponsors, it is free to register and access partnering.
Cancer Progress is now in its 32nd year and it is the only oncology conference that facilitates discussions of scientific progress within the context of development, regulatory, clinical, commercial and investment perspectives over three days of provocative, informative panel discussions. Pivotal topics, frank discussions, vigorous debate, opportunities for audience questions and comments, and, for the first time ever, a partnering platform to enable meaningful connections and meetings with innovators, developers, and investors. By attending the Cancer Progress conference, you will access great content such as the Day One Panel: Climbing the Highest Peak: Targeting PD-1/L1 Failures in Solid Tumors (see below for additional details on this panel).
• Neil Brewis, PhD, F-star Therapeutics, Inc.
• Michael Curran, PhD, Assoc. Prof, Dept. of Immunology, MD Anderson Cancer Center
• Kapil Dhingra , MD, KAPital Consulting LLC
• Laurent Levy, PhD, Nanobiotix
• Michael J. Newman, Ph.D., CEO, Decoy
• Thomas Schuetz, MD, PhD, CEO and Co-founder, Compass Therapeutics Inc.
• Emmett Schmidt, MD, PhD, VP, Clinical Oncology, Lead, External Collaborations Oncology Early Development, Merck
• Mai-Britt Zocca, PhD, Founder & CEO, IO Biotech
The above panel will focus on perhaps the most active area of drug development in oncology: the effort to improve upon outcomes with checkpoint inhibitors (CPI) by combining agents post failure of the checkpoint with the CPI to resensitize the tumor microenvironment and enable patients to continue to derive benefit from immunotherapies.
Click to Register and See Full Agenda:
The journey to scientific and commercial success is often complex and always critical, if you are looking for an expert partner to help steer you to confident solutions, contact us todayContact us