The Litigator's Guide to Drug Safety
Get Smart on Drug Safety!This is an unprecedented guide for litigators involved in pharmaceutical and medical device cases involving alleged adverse drug reactions (ADRs).
The book was co-authored by scientists and drug safety experts at two leading consulting firms: Innovative Science Solutions and PCSglobal.Inside you'll find:
Download your free copy to start learning how you can effectively use drug safety information to help win your next case!
- Tests for ADR Causality
- Distinguishing ADRs from AEs
- Effectively Challenging AE Reporting
- FAERS Analyses for Litigators
- The Trouble with Case Reports
- NSAIDs Appear on FDA's Radar